Cosplay Contest & more: Here you will find everything you need to know as a cosplayer about visiting CAGGTUS 2023.
Cosplay is not just a hobby for you, but your passion? Then sign up for our Cosplay Contest here on this page. We will post the entry form in time. An expert jury will select the participants from all entries, who will be allowed to present their self-made creations on our main stage on Saturday, April 15, 2023. The winners will be selected on site and will receive high-quality prizes.
More detailed information about the application phase, the jury and the prizes will be available soon here and on our social media channels . If you have any questions about the Cosplay Contest, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com
Dates Cosplay Contest
|Start of the application phase||09.01.2023|
|Announcement of the regulations||09.01.2023|
|Jury announcement||starting from 30.01.2023|
|Announcement of the prizes||starting from februrary 2023|
|End of the application phase||10.03.2023|
Cosplay Contest: Categories
|Main category: Best in Show||tbd|
|Subcategory: Cleanest Work||tbd|
|Subcategory: Most Elaborate Cosplay||tbd|
Rules for the Cosplay Contest CAGGTUS 2023
- Participation is only possible from the age of 18.
- To participate in the contest, you must take part in a pre-judging event (Prejudging) and an appearance on stage (Catwalk). If you do not participate in either of these events, you will be disqualified.
- The competition is based on costumes. This means that the stage show will not be judged.
- The use of purchased costume pieces is allowed, but they must be mentioned to the judges in the Prejudging and will not be judged as highly as self-made pieces.
- The costume may be made by more than one person, this must be mentioned to the judges in the Prejudging.
- Intentional false statements about the own costume will lead to disqualification from the Cosplay Contest, even afterwards.
- The stage performance can be done by several persons together, but the costumes will still be judged individually.
- The costume can be based on a known template as well as on an own character.